Second Edition: Less Typos, Same Cringe, A Renewed Desperate Plea for Attention—The Sequel!
The unfortunate lovechild of an 80’s romance and a DnD-based LitRPG. A Reddit-approved parody.
Na’amah is just an average, ordinary half-succubus adopted by a warren of kobolds. Through no fault of her own, her heart now belongs to another—Alatar, a distinguished wizard adventurer. Unfortunately, the affection is unrequited. After Alatar’s shocking betrayal, the two find themselves stuck together, working to survive in the depths of an inhospitable dungeon. Will love conquer all, or is Na’amah doomed to a short life and heartbreak?
This is the dramatic conclusion of Na’amah’s love story from The Wizard’s Staff!
- Soul mates: check
- Exorbitant cover art: check
- Unrequited love: check
- Redemption arc: check
- An awful “other woman”: check
- Shameless RPG references: double check
- Damsel in distress: check
- Enemies to lovers trope: check
- Lovelorn heroine: check
- Magic: check
- Stuck together trope: check
- Geeky jokes and puns: triple check
- Blinding naivety: check
- Smut: check
- “It’s the heart that matters” trope: check
- Unnecessary epilogue sex scene: check
- A continued disregard of what people want: so many checks
The Wizard’s Tower:
Orally Transmitted Edition
Narrated by Dahlia Thomas
Significant: sexual content
Moderate: bullying, physical violence, profanity
Mild: bigotry, death,
Implied: mental illness, self-harm